With some wonderful weekend weather ahead of us we are already planning our choices
for Lunch at Rhonda’s. We are definitely going to make the most of the sunshine, sit out on
the new deck and watch the Terrigal beach waves roll in whilst we chow down on some
delicious pizza and a selection of pastas.
Our top recommendations to try for lunch this weekend:
- Antipasto Share Board of bresaola, Parma ham, salami caslingo, hot sopressa, burrata mozzarella, artichoke, zucchini, tomato and fresh grissini bread. This is a perfect light lunch or share plate to get the meal started. We recommend dipping the bread wedges into the burrata and wrapping in ham – so delicious! Order alongside a Rucola salad and San Marco Spritz and you’ve got the perfect shared light lunch in the sunshine.
- This week’s pasta special: Spirulina angel hair pasta, baby clams, scallop’s, salmon, fennel chilli and lemon – the perfect seaside meal. We can’t get enough of it.
- Melanzana Pizza with Eggplant, ricotta, cherry tomato, spinach and thyme – fresh, authentic, full of flavour and a light vegetarian option for lunch.
- For the kids there are plenty of delicious options from the kid’s menu (we love the Mickey Mouse cheese pizza), but if they have slightly more grown up taste buds the Fettucine, guanciale, mushroom, Parma ham and grana Padano is a safe bet, and a crowd favourite. Don’t forget kids under 10 eat free (from the kid’s menu) with every main meal ordered Monday through to Thursday every week.
Some of our favourite drinks to compliment your lunch on a sunny Saturday include:
- The Garibaldi Punch – which has Four Pillars Gin, Campari, orange marmalade and rosemary bitters. A perfect complement to any dish, or equally enjoyable on its own.
- Margherita – Calle 23 Blanco, Mancino Bianco, Beer Agave, Bitters and a sprinkle of Chilli Oil – a perfect partner to the Spirulina Pasta Special.
- Ucello Cocktail – Very Instagrammable and fun with Plantation 3 Stars Rum, Rinomato Americano Bitters and Citrussy and sour grapefruit
- Beer – We have an extensive beer list on-top, we can’t think of a better drink to enjoy in the seaside sunshine!
Come and join us in the sunshine, tell us what you think on our Google Reviews and share
your experience with your friends tagging @rhondas.bar!